Interserver Uptime and Features are 5/5. Support too is awesome as per reviews with good page load speed. No hidden costs and upsells with a straight pricing strategy for the lifetime. Worth trying host with a lot positive views in industry.
User Review( votes)
Interserver is also one of the fast growing hosting providers now. They are growing at the slow pace but with dedication and commitment to their clients. A Strong solid foundation built over last 17 years is there growth factor.
About Interserver Hosting
Interserver was founded by two tech savvy friends in 1999. They started just with a domain name and virtual hosting reseller account. Their motive was just to provide great service and support.
Now after a long time of 17 years they own their own servers with two data centers located in Secaucus, N.J. Main reason for their growth is that both co-founder Mike & John still after so many years are on site every day to ensure the smooth operations.They really are committed to their support and services to their clients 24/7.
Interserver Plans And Pricing
1. Standard Web Hosting ($5/Month) – There standard hosting plan starts at $5/month which is quite expensive but is quite cheap in long run. Everything is unlimited in this starter account including bandwidth, storage, host domains and Email. They are providing some great features to attract more clients like free migration, Free SSL, $1.99 Domain Registration, One click installs and monthly payments.
2. Interserver VPS Hosting ($6 – $10/Month) – Interserver VPS hosting starts at the low price of $6/month for Linux VPS and $10/month for windows VPS with a configuration of 1 CPU core, 1 GB RAM, 25 GB Storage and 1TB transfer. You can increase this configuration according to your requirements and price will go high accordingly. You can visit the interserver page here to configure plan for yourself.
3. Interserver Dedicated Hosting ($39 – $310/Month) – Interserver Dedicated hosting starts as low as-
39$/month on Dual core CPU with 1GB RAM and 250GB Storage
$139/month on Xeon E3-1230 CPU with 16GB RAM and 250 GB Storage
$310/month on 2 x Six-Core E5-2620 CPU with 8GB RAM and 250GB Storage.
You can select any of this CPU and can configure these plans according to your requirements. Price will increase accordingly to your selected configuration. To know more about it you can visit Dedicated Hosting page.
4. Quick servers ($90/Month) – Interserver is providing quick servers also to host your websites. What do quick servers mean according to interserver? Quick servers are delivered with full resources of dedicated servers. You will get access to it through the inter-server management system. If you order it takes 20 minutes times to set up and it runs on KVM Virtualization.
Things To Like About Interserver
1. Host Unlimited Domains.
2. Free SSL Certificates.
3. Unlimited Email accounts.
4. Support 24/7 also awesome as per reviews we have find.
5. Free Website Migration.
6. 50% Server capacity loads rest 50% left to grow without performance issues.
7. 30-day money back guarantee.
8. Monthly payment option available and can cancel anytime in between.
9. Never changing the price and hidden costs. Price level same for the lifetime.
10. One click installs available.
11. Unlimited MySQL Database.
12. Free Hosting to non-profit organizations.
13. One year Free hosting for college students.
14. $100 Free advertising credits.
15. Price reduces with buying duration. As a price of $5/month goes to $4/month if you buy for 3 years.
16. 99.9% Uptime.
17. Speed and performance are also Good.
Things Not To Like About Interserver
1. If you take VPS Plan you have to be a techie to use it as its very complicated.
2. Unlimited hosting is limited to use 20% of server resources at a time.
3. No Daily backups as given by some providers.
4. $1.99 Domain Registration as other hosts provide for free.
5. Price is costly at an introductory level.
Key Features Of Interserver
|Fixed Price Lifetime|
|Money Back||30 Days|
We can say at last interserver is the trustable hosting provider standing up to its commitments. In terms of features and technology they are best. Support is also awesome. Uptime is also good i.e 99.99%. Performace is also not bad as is above average.
When it’s come to recommending, I will sure do for its clear terms and policy about its pricing. No hidden prices and same throughout out lifetime. Prices also reduce with term duration you buy, that is a win-win situation.