You would have listened for sure from your friends or on the internet about this company name. It is also one of the independent big hosting companies in the world that have built his brand.
About Inmotion Hosting
The company came into existence in 2001 and started branding itself. They are based in Los Angeles and Virgina Beach. At Present they are hosting over 300,000 domains and still counting.
Inmotion web hosting experts have an average experience of 4 years. Every support agent is given internal training of at least 160 hours before start providing support to clients.
Thay guarantees FAST, RELIABLE, AFFORDABLE Hosting and 100% customer satisfaction With A+ Rating.
Only things the Inmotion hosting use:-
Operating system – Linux
Servers – Dell
Routers – Cisco and Brocade
Inmotion Hosting Plans And Pricing
1. Inmotion Business Shared Hosting Plan ($2.95/Month – $7.49/Month) – Inmotion shared hosting has three plans Launch($2.95), Power(4.49) and Pro($7.49). These three accounts are limited to the count of hosted websites, Mysql Databases, Pro level support, E-commerce ready, parked domains and subdomains. Rest all the features on all three plans are same. You can check its features in below picture.
2. Inmotion WordPress Web Hosting Plan ($3.96/Month) – Plans for the WordPress hosting are all same as above for shared hosting. The difference between plans is exactly same but in WordPress hosting, you get pre-installed WordPress with some extra features to support it.
3. Inmotion VPS Hosting Plan ($29.99/Month – $74.99/Month) – Inmotion VPS has also three plans starting from $29.99. You can select any one of these plans on the basis of the RAM, Data Transfer, Storage you need for your websites to handle your traffic. Below are the all three plans.
4. Inmotion Dedicated Servers Hosting Plan ($99.99/Month – $539.99/Month) – Really Inmotion hosting has really great plans for you if buying dedicated server hosting. It’s especially for those who have millions of traffic on their websites. They are offering six plans from starter to commercial. You can check for the configurations provided by them for each plan and select the best one for you according to your requirements.
Things To Like About Inmotion Hosting
1. Page load speed of Inmotion hosting is good and above average.
2. Uptime is 99.96% which is above average hosts time.
3. Support is awesome as its pre level support but in shared basic plan it’s not there.
4. 90-day money back guarantees for all business, VPS and reseller hosting plans. 30-day money back guarantees for all dedicated and monthly billed VPS and reseller hosting plans.
5. Free data backups.
6. Free site migration.
7. They are E-commerce ready.
8. Advertising Credits Worth $250
9. Free Domain Name.
10. They have hundreds of online tutorials and 3000+ articles to help you.
11. They also have the interactive community to post your questions and get your answers.
12. One clicks install to 400+ applications.
13. Thay have opened up the first ever Green data center in Los Angeles.
14. Three step wizard to google apps integration.
Things Not To Like About Inmotion Hosting
1. Account activation takes time especially if you not from U.S and will verify over a telephone.
2. You get to host only 2 Domains in the Basic business hosting plan.
3. Pro Level support is also not there in Basic Launch Plan of business hosting.
4. Both Pricing introductory and regular is too high in accordance with features.
5. Data backup has the limit to 10GB and you can restore files only once per four months.
6. Basic Launch Plan is also not E-commerce Ready.
7. They do not promise zero downtime during the site migration.
8. They are only Linux-based not windows based.
Key Features Of Inmotion Hosting
|Pro Level Support|
|Free Website Builder|
|Google app integration|
|Money Back||90 Days|
|400 Free Applications|
Best fit for those who want excellent support and performance for hosting only 2 Websites. As Launch plan can host only 2 websites. Support, Speed, Uptime are all good. Features are bit less with high pricing.
Selection of it all depends on your needs, what you expect from them or what are your priorities. If money is not your priority then it’s the host we can recommend you proudly. Go For It!