Support And Uptime say’s go for it. But when comes to page load speed it’s not good. I liked the introductory price but regular price is costly. You can give it a try if you need good support and uptime.
GreenGeeks is not a big known host but has built a reputation over its clients. It’s growing with its clients and can be used as a trusted host by all. So we feel it’s necessary to review it for our users.
About Greengeeks Hosting
Green geeks came into existence in 2008 by Trey Gardner in California. Trey has 17 years of experience in hosting industry and has helped hosting companies like IPowerweb, iPage, Hostpapa and many more.
The company has 8 years of experience and is serving 35000+ customers with 300000+ websites over its network. They have their servers multi-located and are powered by 300% Clean Renewable Energy. The company guarantees 100% customer satisfaction and 99.99 % uptime. Let’s see their promotional claims stand up to what point.
Greengeeks Plans And Pricing
Greengeeks has only two types of hosting for its users i.e Shared Hosting and VPS Hosting. They are not offering dedicated servers hosting or cloud host. Let check out its plans and pricing.
1. Greengeeks Shared Hosting Plan($3.96/Month) – Greengeeks has a shared hosting plan starting at an offer price of $3.96/Month. As you can host multiple domains on it with unlimited storage and transfer. You can check for the features below:-
Shared Hosting Features :-
a) Free Domain Name
b) Host Unlimited Domains
c) Unlimited Storage
d) Unlimited Email Accounts
e) Drag and Drop Website Builder
f) Unlimited Bandwidth
g) Free Website Migration
h) One click installer
For Complete features list, you can check out at green geeks website.
2. Greengeeks VPS Hosting Plan($39.95/Month) – Greengeeks VPS plan starts at $39.95 with 1 GB RAM and 25 GB Storage. With an increase in both RAM and Storage, the maximum plan for VPS by green geeks is $159.95. They give the root access to VPS Clients. You can have look below about its different VPS plans and configuration.
Things To Like About Greengeek
1. Uptime of 99.97% while they guarantee 99.99% which is still good than average hosts.
2. Support is satisfying as they committed 100% customer satisfaction.
3. Domain is free with them for the time you keep using their services.
4. Site migration is free from another host.
5. 30-day money back guarantees without asking any questions.
6. They provide a lot of security procedures for your website to not get hacked.
7. Night backups are also provided.
Things Not To Like About Greengeek
1. Page load speed is slow i.e below average.
2. Introductory pricing is average but has to go for the 3-year plan to get it. Regular price is also high.
3. Free domain for a lifetime is good but when you go for a refund you have to pay $25 for domain value.
4. They have only one shared plan and Then VPS. No dedicated server plans.
Key Features Of Greengeeks
|Money Back||30 Days|
|Drag And Site Builder|
|24/7 Monitoring, Every 10 seconds|
When it comes to a recommendation, first things that come to mind are speed, Support, and uptime. Uptime and support are satisfactory no doubt. But the load speed is below average i.e only thing to keep in mind.
Price is also one factor but that’s up to your pocket to afford it or not. If you will ask us, you can go with it if you think you are not happy with your previous host support or uptime.