ehost is also one of the popular budget hosting present at the low introductory price.You may not have listened about it but with one simply focused plan it claims to have hosted one million of websites.
About ehost Hosting
eHost came into existence in 1998 but is not much popular known host.They are located in Houston, Texas. eHost is too owned by EIG (Endurance International Group) as it owns all major brands like Bluehost, Hostgator, iPage etc.
eHost history is same as of iPage hosting but ipage has branded itself and well-known host now. eHost claims to have one million sites over their platform.
eHost rebranded in 2015 and was launched with new features with a focus on only one shared hosting plan. Cyrus one data center is their partner for all constant upgrades.
eHost Plans And Pricing
eHost is focusing with its alone shared hosting plan in the market. They have no other plans like for VPS and Dedicated hosting. So we will be sharing the pricing and features for eHost shared hosting plan.
eHost Shared Hosting Plan($2.75/Month) – eHost shared hosting plan starts at a very cheap introductory price of $2.75 per month with its great features. They are providing a lot more features as compared to other shared hosting plans by other providers. You can check for the features below:-
Shared Hosting Features :-
a) Free Domain Name
b) Host Unlimited Domains
c) Unmetered Storage
d) Unlimited Email Accounts
e) Unlimited Mysql Databases
f) SEO Marketing Tools
g) Drag and Drop Website Builder
h) Call Support
i) Hundreds Of Templates and themes
j) $100 Advertising Credits
k) 24/7 Support
l) Step by step tutorials
m) Unmetered Bandwidth
n) Blog Setup Wizard
o) Free Online store
p) Choice of shopping cart
q) Mobile Optimized
r) Paypal integration
s) Network monitoring
t) Visitors Stats
u) Free Cloud Storage Account
Things To Like About eHost
1. eHost Provides 30 days money back guarantee.
2. Price is really cheap at both introductory and regular renewal.
3. You can host unlimited domains at this cheap rate.
4. Email Storage is good i.e 500MB or 10000 messages.
5. Free domain registration.
6. Solid Library of how to articles and tutorials.
7. Advertising Credits Worth $100.
8. Uptime is 99.9% really great.
9. Storage and bandwidth unlimited. If you cross this normal caping they will not put down your site and will first mail you to reduce your usage within 48 hours time. No worry of a site getting down as compared to other hosts which put your site down.
10. Many important special features by them drag and drop site builder, Paypal integration and mobile optimized which are not given by any other hosts.
11. Before it was using vDeck panel but now they have cPanel too.
Things Not To Like About eHost
1. They have only shared hosting. If you want to expand there is no option for you. You have to leave eHost and switch to another host.
2. There is some restriction in the refund process. You should read the terms before to get it know about it.
3. Support is both good and bad. It’s your luck what support agent you get to help you out.
4. Page load speed is above average but quite good than a lot hosting companies.
Key Features Of iPage
|Free Cloud Storage Account|
|24/7 Network Monitoring|
|Blog Setup Wizard|
|Money Back||30 Days|
|Online Store Panel|
|Drag & Drop Site Builder|
We can say the eHost is a quite good host mainly for small business and for small e-commerce runners. Price is very much affordable in comparison to the great features provided by eHost. Uptime is good, speed is above average and support has mixed reviews.
One Disadvantage of using eHost is that they have only shared hosting plan for their customers. If in case business grows with increased traffic to your site, shared hosting plan will not be able to handle heavy traffic. You have no option to expand with eHost, So you have to change your host.
So if your business model fit with this disadvantage, we will recommend this host for you for sure.